Information concerning Data Privacy
TOFINA S.r.l intends to fully comply with the directives and instructions issued by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data Privacy. Therefore, we kindly ask you to carefully read the following information, provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
For further information, you will find hereunder the text of Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, concerning your rights with respect to data processing.
Art. 7. Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) of the logic applied to processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of identifying data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which such personal data may be communicated and who or which may gain knowledge of said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where applicable, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The data controller is TOFINA S.r.l.